If you don’t know how to install Addon, read following documentation.
This addon is used to easily select your superimposed bones.
You can also know your superimposed bones, but not selectables (because of layer or hidden stuff).
How it works
When you display the popup (activated with keyboard shortcut, defined in addon preferences), you can:
- Select a bone with Left Mouse Button
- Add bone to select with Shift
- UnSelect with clicking again on bone.
You can see:
- Bones that are currently selected
- Active bone
You can also see (about non selectable bones):
- Hidden Superimposed bones
- Superimposed bones that are on another layer
Keyboard shortcut can be modified in addon preferences.
You can also modify threshold for superimposed detection.
How to report bugs or request new features ?
You can report bugs on Issue Tracker