If you don’t know how to install Addon, read following documentation.
A new panel is added on Scene properties (with other KeyingSets stuff), only when:
- You are in pose mode on armature, with at least one bone selected
- You are in object mode, with at least one object selected
When you click on the first button, a popup lets you choose what you want to put into keyingset.
There is two different popup, depending on mode you are (pose mode or object mode)
When you click on second buttin, a KeyingSet is created, based on all properties already keyed (animated) in your scene.
If checked, the KeyingSet will be updated (instead of creation of a new keyingset)
Name of KeyingSet you are going to create.
Location, Rotation, Scale
Channel(s) you want to include into keyingset.
Bone Custom Properties
Add all custom properties defined at bone level (of selected bones) into keyingset
Object Custom Properties
Add all custom properties defined at object level (of selected objects) into keyingset
Object Data Custom Properties
Add all custom properties defined at object data level (of selected objects) into keyingset :
At mesh level for mesh objects, curve data for bezier curves, etc…
How to report bugs or request new features ?
You can report bugs on Issue Tracker
- v0.1.0, 2016 august, 9th: initial release
- v0.2.0, 2018 september, 22nd:
- Bug fixing:
- Do not add keyingset for lock scale
- New features:
- A KeyingSet can now be updated
- Creation of KeyingSet from existing keyframed
- v0.2.1, 2019 september 1rst:
- Update for 2.8x